Renovated family home.
Perfectly positioned for lifestyle and convenience.
• LAND: 556.78 m² (15m frontage) approx.
• Large master bedroom retreat with walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite.
• Three further bedrooms all with built-in-robes.
• Contemporary kitchen incorporating meals area and informal living.
• Bright formal living and dining rooms with OFPs.
• Stylish central bathroom with bath.
• Wide entrance hallway, polished timber floors, heating and cooling.
• Separate laundry and powder room.
• Abundance of natural light and ample storage throughout.
• Alfresco deck with pergola overlooks landscaped backyard garden.
• Sizable garage/studio plus off-street parking.
UNDER LEASE UNTIL 16/11/20 (OR EARLIER BY AGREEMENT).
Ideally located in a secluded residential cul-de-sac just a short stroll to vibrant Glenhuntly Road cafes, restaurants and shopping precinct, all forms of public transport, expansive Elsternwick Park, Elwood Beach, The Classic Cinema, bike trails and other lifestyle conveniences. Direct access to Nepean Highway and the Melbourne CBD