Charming ART DECO with exquisite character.
• Private block of only 14.
• Divine period detailing throughout.
• Inviting entrance foyer.
• Extensive master suite.
• Large second bedroom with built-in-robes.
• Ornate dining room/third bedroom/home office with glass doors.
• Bright open plan living with gas heating.
• Private entertainers’ terrace (North facing) with built-in BBQ and stunning urban views.
• Clever kitchen with stone bench, gas stove top, dishwasher and rear stair access.
• Convenient central bathroom with bath.
• Internal laundry facilities.
• Polished timber floors, delightful ceiling and timber finishing’s.
• Lock-up garage, plus access to substantial common garden area.
Meters to Camberwell Junction, offering boutique shopping, vibrant restaurants, cafes the famous Camberwell Market, Rivoli Cinema Complex, public transport at your doorstep, with the added bonus of being located within the Camberwell Primary School zone.