Charming period home.
Highly sought-after family location.
• Corner position, LAND: 573 Sqm (approximately).
• Charming front garden.
• Master bedroom with built-in-robes.
• Large 2nd and 3rd bedrooms both with built-in-robes.
• Wide entrance hallway, polished timber floors.
• Expansive living and dining zones.
• Convenient central kitchen including pantry.
• Renovated central bathroom.
• Abundance of natural light throughout, separate internal laundry.
• Alfresco deck opens onto established backyard garden.
• Garage/studio workshop plus further off-street parking.
• Ducted heating and cooling, split system air conditioning.
Wonderfully positioned close to parklands, Gardiners Creek bike trails, renowned Schools, Monash Freeway, Chadstone Chopping Centre, all transport and the Melbourne CBD.