Elevated family home, circa 1947.
Opportunity to build/renovate (STCA).
Don’t miss out on Home Builder grant of $25,000.
• LAND: 670 Sqm approx. (16.5m wide frontage).
• First time offered for sale, family owned for 73 years.
• Welcoming entrance hallway.
• Master bedroom with built-in-robes.
• Second bedroom with built-in-robes.
• Large third bedroom/studio.
• Central bathroom.
• Expansive lounge and family room.
• Separate dining room.
• Convenient kitchen and meals area.
• Internal laundry with second toilet and sun room.
• Gas heater and s/system air conditioning.
• Enormous lock-up garage/workshop.
• Established backyard garden.
Superbly located. Walking distance to Ashburton Station, Toorak Road trams, Gardiners Creek bike trails, renowned schools, vibrant Ashburton Village, Chadstone Shopping Centre and Monash Fwy.