Substantial family residence (Land 750 sqm approx.).
-- Inspect via private appointment only --
Perfectly positioned for lifestyle and convenience.
• Large master suite with walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite (spa bath).
• Sizable second and third bedrooms, both with built-in-robes.
• Stylish central bathroom with bath.
• Forth bedroom/retreat with self-contained bathroom (private entrance).
• Separate internal laundry (ample storage).
• Impressive home office.
• Welcoming entrance foyer, double height ceilings.
• Bright formal living and dining room with OFP.
• Contemporary kitchen; island bench, gas stove top, electric oven, dishwasher.
• Clever bar and wine store.
• Expansive informal meals area and living room.
• Ducted heating and cooling throughout, plus new s/system unit downstairs.
• Alfresco paved terrace (North-facing), established front and backyard gardens.
• Enormous garage/studio workshop.
Ideally located in leafy central location. Just a short stroll to vibrant Ashburton Village cafes, restaurants and shopping, all forms of public transport, expansive parklands, Gardiners Creek bike trail, Glen Iris Primary School and other lifestyle conveniences. Direct access to Monash Freeway the Melbourne CBD.