Iconic Art Deco allure “Dorrington House”.
Lifestyle, convenience, and security in highly sought-after location.
• Recently renovated, private boutique block.
• Charming façade, with evocative period detailing throughout.
• Conceived by renowned architect Howard Lawson.
• Welcoming entrance hallway.
• Grand master bedroom with built-in-robes.
• Bright open plan living and dining, polished timber floorboards.
• Contemporary kitchen, 5 x burner gas stove, dishwasher.
• Fridge, Washing Machine, Dishwasher and Microwave included.
• Stylish central bathroom, separate laundry.
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling.
Located in one of South Yarra's most prestigious pockets, just a short stroll to The Royal Botanic Gardens, Train/Trams, Yarra River bike trails, popular Lawson Grove Shop cafe, Melbourne CBD and vibrant Toorak Road shopping/nightlife.