Expertly renovated Modernist gem (circa 1949).
Heritage listed, designed by prominent architect Frederick Romberg.
• Private block of only 10 town residences.
• Welcoming entrance foyer.
• Stylish living over two levels, boasting period detailing and charm.
• Master bedroom with built-in-robes and tranquil garden outlook, s/system heating and cooling.
• Large second bedroom with built-in-robes.
• Immaculate central bathroom featuring italian terrazzo and underfloor heating.
• Bright open plan living and dining, s/system heating and cooling.
• Private alfresco terrace opens onto landscaped gardens and central courtyard.
• Contemporary kitchen with European appliances including gas stove top, combination steam oven, integrated dishwasher and clever pantry storage.
• Concealed laundry, additional under-stair storage.
• Beautifully restored original parquetry flooring throughout.
• Undercover off-street parking.
With garden vistas from every vantage point and westerly views towards the Yarra River to the Melbourne CBD, this tranquil and well-maintained block is a signature landmark and a classic slice of Melbourne’s modernist style. Close to vibrant Bridge Road shopping, cafes and nightlife, bike and walking trails, all transport, renowned schools, Monash freeway and surrounded by parklands.