Charming period home - with a home office!
Wonderfully restored original features
• Sizable master bedroom with built-in-robes.
• Second bedroom with built-in-robes.
• Versatile home office/third bedroom/teenager retreat.
• Backyard garden with North-West aspect (private access to Anniversary Trail).
• Wide entrance hallway, abundance of natural light.
• Elegant sitting room with open fireplace, formal dining room.
• Ornate ceilings, timber floors and leadlight windows throughout.
• Period style bathroom (with bath), separate laundry.
• Alarm system, audio wiring and ample storage.
• Gourmet kitchen appointed with an Ilve oven, gas stove top.
• Undercover entertaining deck and backyard with North-West aspect.
• Garage plus additional off-street parking.
Enviably situated close to Alamein station, Ashburton Village, schools, parklands, shopping and the Aquatic Centre.