Contemporary Warehouse Conversion
Originally a part of the iconic Red Tulip chocolate factory.
• Generous master bedroom with built-in-robes
• Large second bedroom with built-in-robes / versatile home office.
• Vast, open and light-filled living and dining.
• Slick urban kitchen with stainless steel splashback, maneuverable island
bench and quality Smeg appliances (gas, DW).
• Stylish central bathroom, internal laundry facilities.
• Soaring 3.8m exposed concrete ceilings, polished timber flooring.
• Split system heating/cooling, plus gentle heat panels throughout.
• Secure building with intercom system and lift access.
• Secure basement car park.
• Small boutique block of only 34 units.
A lofty sense of spaciousness prevails with Chapel Street at your doorstep and Prahran Market just moments away, this is a lifestyle opportunity that should not be missed. Close to vibrant nightlife, cafes and restaurants, parklands, all transport and the Melbourne CBD.