Contemporary town residence.
Superb lifestyle – surrounded by parklands and amenity.
• Charming front garden and entrance foyer, with productive lemon and leafy cherry blossom trees
• Expansive open plan living and dining
• Separate home office and secondary living space
• Chef’s kitchen with stone bench tops, island bench, dishwasher, gas stove and brand new oven
• Private, upstairs master suite with built-in-robes and ensuite bathroom
• Second master bedroom with built-in-robes downstairs
• Generous third bedroom with built-in-robes
• Central bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Internal laundry with ample storage and outdoor access
• Extensive natural light throughout, sunny deck and backyard garden ideal for entertaining
• Polished Tasmanian Oak floors extending from a central hall entry, through a generous living room to the kitchen area
• Alarm system, high-grade stainless steel security mesh, ducted heating, multiple split heating/cooling units
• Remote garage with rear access, additional storage room, durable and low-maintenance automatic stainless steel sliding gate and fence
Just a short stroll to vibrant Ashburton Village shopping and cafes. Close to popular Camberwell Junction shopping precinct and reputable schools (Ashburton Primary School, PLC, Korowa, Sienna, Camberwell High School, Canterbury Girls' College).
Walking distance to multiple parks, bus station, tram and two railway stations. Easy access to bike trails, Chadstone shopping centre, Monash Freeway, Deakin Uni, Monash Uni and the Melbourne CBD.