Charming updated Victorian home with large outdoor spaces.
Contemporary lifestyle and convenience.
• Two recently refurbished large double bedrooms with BIR and beautiful period features.
• Bright kitchen with dishwasher opening onto an inviting and light-filled informal living/dining room with both gas heating and a split-system AC unit.
• Separate formal lounge room with open fireplace, ideal for use as a home office for those working remotely.
• North facing back garden with large paved entertaining area, lawn, and low-maintenance garden.
• Private and secure low maintenance landscaped front garden.
• Bathroom with bath, separate toilet, separate laundry, and ample storage.
• Three on-street parking permits available.
Unbeatable location on a quiet and high-sought after tree-lined street. But, just a few minutes’ walk to Fawkner Park, Albert Park Lake, Royal Botanic Gardens, public transport, Toorak Road and Chapel Street shops, the Prahran Market, Alfred Hospital and some of Melbourne's best schools.