Perfectly positioned for lifestyle and convenience.
Immaculately presented family home.
*** OPEN FOR INSPECTION - you will NOT be permitted to enter the property unless you have a full vaccination certificate at time of entry. Inspections are subject to social distancing requirements and masks are to be worn indoors at all times. ***
Please contact the agent directly if you cannot provide a vaccination certificate.
- Secure front garden
- Beautiful master bedroom with, study nook, walk in robe and en-suite
- Two further bedrooms with built in robes
- Large 4th bedroom, study or separate living room
- Central bathroom with bath and shower. Separate powder room
- Contemporary kitchen with large island bench, dishwasher, Miele appliances including induction stove, oven and built in microwave. Two additional gas burners and side-by-side fridge and freezer
- Light filled meals area opening onto large alfresco deck (covered)
- Appealing swimming pool and private rear garden
- Conveniently designed in built desk/study area
- Oversized living/entertaining room with sunny reading nook
- Separate butlers pantry (including additional sink) with European laundry and ironing/drying cupboard
- An abundance of storage throughout including attic/roof
- Modern features including in built speakers, air conditioning, ducted heating and ceiling fans
- Secure carport via rear entry
Ideally positioned within walking distance to Malvern Road shopping precinct and Tooronga Village. Easy access to public transport, many renowned schools including Malvern Central, Loreto, Lauriston & Scotch College. Only moments from Malvern Gardens and the Yarra bike trail.