80 Nicholas Street,
Please contact agent
Ideal opportunity to renovate, re-build or redevelop (STCA).
Prime corner location, three street frontages.
• Endless Opportunities!
• LAND: 696 sqm approx.
• Architecturally designed family home.
• Charming entry, polished timber floors throughout.
• Large master bedroom with built-in-robes.
• Sizable second and third bedrooms with built-in-robes.
• Renovated kitchen with DW, island bench and large bi-fold serving window.
• Adjoining informal dining with full length bi-fold doors opening to large entertaining deck.
• Central living room with open fireplace.
• Second lounge/home office.
• Renovated central bathroom.
• Separate laundry.
• Powder room.
• Covered veranda ideal for entertaining.
• Extensive backyard with workshop/shed and off street parking.
• No heritage overlay, NRZ3.
Ideally positioned – Anniversary and Gardiners Creek Trails at the end of the street. Walk to vibrant Ashburton Village shopping, cafes, East Malvern and Alamein train stations, Solway Primary School, St Michael’s and Ashburton Primary, Ashburton Pool and Recreation Centre. A short distance to Monash Freeway entrance.